Monday, November 14, 2011

Uhk'loc


Uhk'loc is a level 53 rare white gorilla that can be found by Fungal Rock in Un'Goro Crater. Before Cataclysm he spawned inside the cave by the pool where the quest npc U'cha can currently be found. It is unconfirmed whether or not he still spawns there. I camped inside the cave waiting for him to spawn with no luck on and off for a couple of days. When I went outside the cave entrance to his new spawn location he showed up shortly after. I have marked both locations on the map below and I have included a screen shot of Uhk'loc in his new location further down this post.

He drops the typical green item and a decent amount of experience for people leveling.

He is tamable by hunters and would make for a very unique looking pet. He is one of only two white gorillas in the game, and both of them are rare spawns. The other is a level 28 non-aggressive rare named Tsul'Kalu, he can be found in Northern Stranglethorn. 


Uhk'loc in his new Spawn Location (Click to Enlarge)
Uhk'loc can be found with NPCScan. You will need to add it, his NPCScan ID is 6585.

If he is spawned in outside the cave, you should have no trouble finding him because he does not patrol off of his rock.


Before Cataclysm his spawn timer was somewhere in the range of 6-8 hours. I am not sure if this is still the case, but if I had to guess I'd say that it has probably been reduced since.


2 comments:

  1. This was really helpful! I tamed him at 12:10 PST in the location indicated.

    ReplyDelete